Community RGN required for Community PHN services Co Wicklow
- Covering Bray to Carnew
- Monday to Friday
- Hours 9- 5
- Working alongside the public health nurses
- Recent acute experience
- Community Health Services are delivered through Primary Care Health Centres and directly in client’s homes.
- This involves carrying out home assessment on elderly clients, wound care in both home and clinic setting.
- CRGNS will work closely with PHN and primary care team.
- They may be required to fill weekend rota.
- Previous community experience and knowledge of wound care /dressings beneficial.
- Use of own car essential for travel
- Department of health rates apply
Please respond by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent CV