Clinical Research Nurse Manager CNM1 (Clinical Trials Unit) required for Radiation Oncology Unit Dublin
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexibility considered for right candidate
- 6 month contract
- Locatiosn Rathgar, Beaumont and St James
- Screening potential trial patients; review of their medical history, histology, laboratory and radiology reports etc.
- Participation in informed consent process. The CRN goes through in detail with the patient all aspects of participating in a trial, as going forward they are the patients contact.
- Providing education, information and support for patients & their families
- Maintaining trial related logs (screening, informed consent, patient ID logs etc)
- Responsible for maintaining Investigator Site File
- Involved in performing trial measurements for example toxicity assessments etc
- Involved in the ongoing training of site staff, including Consultants, Registrars, Radiation Therapists, Nurses etc.
- Involved in the designing and completion of patient pack, Case Report Forms (CRF)and all trial related documentation
- Patient follow up. Where possible, for some Clinical Trials this is done by the CRN either by phone or in clinic.
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training, is a mandatory requirement for all staff involved in clinical trials
- Ensuring each protocol is in compliance with GCP (Good Clinical Practice
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of two years post graduate experience
- Experience working in the oncology setting
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills and an ability to establish priorities
- Versatility and ability to work to deadlines
- Experience in co-ordinating clinical trials from initiation to closure would be advantageous
If any of the above are of interest to you; please respond by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent CV