Clinical Nurse Manager 2, Occupational Health Department Cork
Nurse with at least 2 years Occupational Health experience
An Immediate start
Short term agency requirement
- Exercise authority in the running of the assigned area(s) as deputised by the head of department and/or CNM3.
- Provide the necessary supervision, co-ordination and deployment of nursing and support staff to ensure the optimum delivery of care in the designated area(s).
- Manage communication at unit level and facilitate team building.
- Provide staff leadership and motivation which is conducive to good working relations and work performance.
- Promote a culture that values diversity and respect in the workplace.
- Formulate, implement and evaluate service plans and budgets in co-operation with the wider healthcare team.
- Manage all resources efficiently and effectively within the agreed budget.
- Lead on nurse practice development within the clinical area..
- Lead and implement change with reference to the HSE Change Model.
- Promote, facilitate and participate in the development of nursing policies and procedures. Monitor as appropriate and lead on proactive improvement.
- Contribute to the formulation, development and implementation of policies and procedures at area and hospital level.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, policies and procedures affecting service users, staff and other hospital matters.
- Manage and promote liaisons with internal / external bodies as appropriate e.g. intra-hospital service and the community.
- Actively participate in the Nursing Management structure by ‘acting up’ when required.
- Maintain all necessary clinical and administrative records and reporting arrangements.
- Engage in IT developments as they apply to service user and service administration.
Please contact by email with your CV outlining your experience and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org