Nurse On Call - Nursing Agency Carlow
Tel: 051 333950
Fax: 01 4965690 / 4062079
1st Wednesday and 3rd Wednesday of each month. 10am - 3.30pm in the Kelleshin Hotel, Portlaoise (opposite Portlaoise Hospital). No appointment necessary.
7th and 21st March
4th and 18th April
2nd and 16th May
6th and 20th June
Second Wednesday and last Wednesday of each month. 10am-3.30pm at the Granville Hotel, The Quays, Waterford opposite the Bus Station. No appointment necessary.
14th and 28th March
April 11th and 25th
May 9th and 30th
June 13th and 27th
(2nd Tuesday of month) Talbot Hotel 10am until 3:30pm
16 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2
Monday - Friday 08:30am - 5pm
We have a drop in service with no appointment necessary or we also have scheduled appointment times. Call us on 01 4965199 to make an appointment.
New applicants should bring:
- Nurses Application form
- 4 passport photos
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland Registration
- Proof of experience for increments ie. old payslip
- Manual Handling, CPR, NVCIT, Infection Control and Elder Abuse certificates
- Passport or Driving Licence
- Names and addresses of 3 referees
- List of all previous addresses (for Garda vetting)
Elder abuse and infection prevention and control course are available free of charge on the day of interview (if you do not have these certs). (duration approx 1 hour each).