Letterkenny (1st Thursday of the month) Radisson Hotel 10am until 3:30pm
The Letterkenny interviews are on an appointment basis. Please contact 091 511412 or 01 496 5199 to book appointment.
Tel: 01 4965199
New applicants should bring:
- Nurses Application form
- 4 passport photos
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland Registration
- Proof of experience for increments ie. old payslip
- Manual Handling, CPR, NVCIT, Infection Control and Elder Abuse certificates
- Passport or Driving Licence
- Names and addresses of 3 referees
- List of all previous addresses (for Garda vetting)
Elder abuse and infection prevention and control course are available free of charge on the day of interview (if you do not have these certs). (duration approx 1 hour each).
Manual Handling and Patient Lifting & Moving Techniques
Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
Safe Guarding Vulnerable People Incorporating Elder Abuse