RGN's to work in Dublin South City. The areas we cover are Dublin 2, 8, 6, 12, 14, 16.
Service is Monday - Friday service 9-5pm,
Flexibility with hours to suit the nurse and service.
Here are some key requirements for the role:
- be a Registered General Nurse with NMBI
- driving license favorable
- experience in wound management - VAC therapy, surgical wounds, compression bandaging, management of arterial and venous leg ulcers, management of wound dressing clinics
- Proficient in completing a comprehensive nursing assessment
- Diabetic management, medication management
- Experience of working autonomously / lone worker
- Competent in assessing, planning and implementing care plans specific to the client's healthcare needs
- Bowel care / catheter care experience beneficial
Please advise your interest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV.