RGN required to work within Occupational Health team, Co Cork
- Staff Nurse preferably with Occupational Health Nursing experience.
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week working 8am-4pm Monday –Friday
- Primarily the role involves paper screening of Pre-Placement Health Assessment Questionnaires.
- Organising and provide pre-placement screening tests. This includes venepuncture.
- Organising and providing vaccination clinics carried out according to Medication Protocols.
- DOH rates apply.
To register your interest, please send on an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org