Staff Nurses required for a three-month period in the Department of Public Health, Cork.
- The hours of duty will be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on a 5:7 roster.
- Telephone contact tracing and investigation.
- Infection Prevention & Control advice in outbreak management.
- Ongoing updating of records on Public Health computerised records – computer skills essential.
- Some site visits may be required in support of outbreak management.
- Department of Health rates incremental scale.
The Nurses will need to commit exclusively to the Department of Public Health and not work elsewhere in other hospital settings during their time with us, for Infection Prevention & Control reasons.
Send CV to Shiona@nurseoncall.ie