RGN required for full time work in the community ophthalmology service in Cavan / Monaghan.
- RGN required for F/T work 5 days a week
- 6-month contract with a view to extension
- Clinics currently take place between locations – therefore access to transport is necessary as it is anticipated that the post holder will be working from more than one location.
- Core tasks of this post-holder will includebut not limited to;
- Undertaking vision checks
- Undertaking visual field assessments
- Undertaking OCT assessments
- Offering advice to patients (post stroke; children’s patching advice) etc
- Providing chaperone support where required.
- Training will be provided by the service should it be required on commencement of the role
Please email a copy of an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register you interest.