Nursing & Health Care Assistant Staff to work new HSE Infectious Disease Facility on the campus of in Portrane.
- The Facility is for those isolating due to Monkeypox & COVID 19 (initially monkeypox)
- The Facility is due to open the week beginning the 5th September.
- The requirement will be Full Time over 7 days
- Day & Night Duty
- Parking and changing facilities will be available for staff
- PPE available to staff
- Must be available minimum 3 days per week
- Hot meals provided
- Access to beach
The Aim is to provide
- A safe environment for residents to self-isolate
- Minimise the risk of community transmission of COVID19
- An isolation facility for those who are unable to self-isolate in their own community
- Access to a 24/7 GP service
Job Description (not limited to the below)
- Nurse is responsible for meeting the residents on admission
- responsible for triaging all the referrals for admission
- responsible for ensuring the clinical rooms are surfaced cleaned and stocked.
- All residents are self-caring. If the resident is concerned about their health, they can request to speak with the nurse on duty
- required to ring residents in the facility once a day and record their temperature readings and any relevant information
- responsible for communicating every day with the GP on call to discuss newly admitted residents, discharge of residents and any resident who have any health issues
Certificates required are;
- how to remove PPE in the community
- hand washing technique
- HSELand COVID19 training
- ISBAR use
- anaphylaxis in the community.
If you are interested, please email me with the following and I will note your interest;firstname.lastname@example.org
- The hours per week you can work (whether days or nights)
- An up to date CV