The Nurse will join the Consultant led Therapeutic Apheresis Service from the Transfusion Centre to hospitals in Cork City.
- This service is delivered by Specialist Medical Officers and Nursing Staff and includes particularly plasma exchange, but may also include red blood cell exchange and leuko reduction.
- You will practice within the Code of Practice guidelines
- You will be expected to participate in service delivery, development and evaluation / audit of service and patient safety.
- You are required to be flexible with your working hours and participate in an out of hours on call roster.
- This position requires initiative, good communication skills and professional confidence.
- You will practice within the frame work of your scope of practice. You will be assigned to the Therapeutic Apheresis Service but may work in other areas as determined by the service.
- Your responsibilities may be divided into clinical, professional and educational.
Please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com