Nurse required for Dublin South in the Community Dunlaoghaire and surrounding areas.
The standard working week applying to the post is: 39 hours
Ideally full time but part time hours are also welcome.
The Registered General Nurse will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to the highest professional and ethical standards and best practice.
· Demonstrate interest in / knowledge of Nursing as relevant to the role
· Demonstrate practitioner competence and professionalism in order to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role
· Display evidence-based clinical knowledge in making decisions regarding client care
· Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development
· Demonstrate evidence of effective planning and organising skills
· Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain relationships including the ability to work effectively as part of a multi disciplinary team
· Demonstrate evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect
· Demonstrate a commitment to providing a quality service
· Demonstrate effective analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills, including sufficient command of the English language so as to effectively carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role
· Demonstrates an awareness of legislation and standards relevant to the role
· Demonstrate an awareness of developments within the HSE
· Demonstrate knowledge of the HSE Transformation Programme
· Demonstrate a willingness to engage and develop IT skills relevant to the role
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org