Nurse required Case Manager role North West Dublin
- Monday to Friday
- Department of Health Rates
- Must be able to work on own initiative
Key Responsibilities - Case managements of cases as directed by the Disability Manager
To review clients with a disability in receipt of: Home Care Packages
- Clients in Nursing Homes
- Clients in Day Service
- Clients in residential services
- Maintain an appointment log for children and adults requiring a review of their service.
- Meet with children and adults including family members and friends as part of a service review.
- Prepare online reports within 36 working hours of meeting with clients.
- Contribute as a key member of the team in the provision of care reviews, acting with professionalism at all times.
- Ensure that person confidentiality is respected and that the dignity of the person is assured and maintained at all times.
- Maintain all records accurately ensuring that confidentiality is respected and maintained and provide safe custody of these records. Adhere to documentation control measures.
- Liaise with and ensure good working relationships with all members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Communicate with all persons with courtesy and consideration.
- Take responsibility for co-ordinating care reviews.
- Observe and comply with all Policies and Procedures and Health and Safety regulations.
Experience of Regulation and inspection.
Experience with participation within an MDT.
Experience with children services
Please forward CV to email@example.com