RGN or RGN with Phlebotomy experience or Occupational Health Nurse and or a Practice Nurse for Defence Forces Cork
- We Require an Occupational Health Nurse and or a Practice Nurse, who has experience of working in a similar environment.
- The Candidate must have recent clinical experience in an Occupational health or GP practice environment (minimum 2 years experience in this environment).
- The Candidate must have recent clinical experience in Phlebotomy and the Administration & Management of Adult Travel Vaccine Programmes.
- The Candidate must have current Registration with NMBI & current Certification in Phlebotomy, Anaphylaxis, BLS, GDPR, Manual Handling.
- The Candidate must demonstrate an ongoing commitment to Learning & Best Practice Guidelines.
- Ideally the Candidate should have experience of General Practice Software such as Socrates.
- The Candidate must be flexible, and be able to work on own initiative.
- MON-Fri 0900-1630hrs
- Part time considered 3 Days/2Days, Monday to Friday
Please email email@example.com with your CV outlining your experience along with your availability