Nurse On Call - Nursing Agency Portlaoise
Tel: 00353 1 4965199
10am - 3.30pm in the Killeshin Hotel, Portlaoise (opposite Portlaoise Hospital). No appointment necessary.
Portlaoise - Killeshin Hotel 10am until 3.30pm (First and Third Wednesday of the Month) (PLEASE NOTE Interview dates are CANCELLED for the forseeable)
16 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2
Monday - Friday 08:30am - 5pm
We have a drop in service with no appointment necessary or we also have scheduled appointment times. Call us on 01 4965199 to make an appointment.
New applicants should bring:
- Nurses Application form
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland Registration
- Proof of experience for increments ie. old payslip
- Manual Handling, CPR, NVCIT, Infection Control and Elder Abuse certificates
- Passport or Driving Licence
- Names and addresses of 3 referees
- List of all previous addresses (for Garda vetting)
Elder abuse and infection prevention and control course are available free of charge on the day of interview (if you do not have these certs). (duration approx 1 hour each).
- Manual Handling and Patient Lifting & Moving Techniques
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- Infection Control
- Safe Guarding Vulnerable People Incorporating Elder Abuse
- Pandemic H1N1
Nurses Accounts firstname.lastname@example.org
Carers Accounts email@example.com