Nurse on Call - Nursing Agency Cork
Tel: 021 4222830 021 4222830
Fax: 021 4279939
Nurses Accounts firstname.lastname@example.org
Carers Accounts email@example.com
50 Patrick Street, Cork.
Monday - Friday 09:00am - 5pm No appointment necessary.
New applicants should bring:
- Nurses Application form
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland Registration
- Proof of experience for increments ie. old payslip
- Manual Handling, CPR, NVCIT, Infection Control and Elder Abuse certificates
- Passport or Driving Licence
- Names and addresses of 3 referees
- List of all previous addresses (for Garda vetting)
Elder abuse and infection prevention and control course are available free of charge on the day of interview (if you do not have these certs). (duration approx 1 hour each).
· Manual Handling and Patient Lifting & Moving Techniques
· Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
· Infection Control
· Safe Guarding Vulnerable People Incorporating Elder Abuse
· Pandemic H1N1