RGN required for Nursing Home in Roscrea
Job Title – Staff Nurse
Responsibility- Report to Staff Nurse on duty or to Matron (Proprietor) for handover
- To be proactive in promoting and ensuring that the ethics and policies of the nursing home are adhered to at all times and carried out to the highest standard by all members of staff that are on duty and in the position of caring for residents.
- To treat residents at all times with respect and ensure their dignity and privacy, giving them choice and time to enjoy freedom and independence.
- To be able to use your own initiative in deciding when a resident may require further medical intervention by GP
- Familiarity with HIQA Standards and regulations
- Supervision of and allocation of duties to other staff members
- Administration and documentation of medications to residents
- Observations recorded and documented
- Reporting and documenting of Accident/Incidents as required
Specific Duties e.g.
- Diabetic monitoring
- Administering insulin as prescribed
- Peg Feeding
- Document Roll Call for residents
- Observe for elder abuse
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org