Nurse On Call - Nursing Agency Meath
Tel: 041 9836928
Fax: 01 4965690 / 4062079
Nurses Accounts firstname.lastname@example.org
Carers Accounts email@example.com
North/East - The last Wednesday of every month, 10am-3.30pm in the D Hotel, Scotch Hall, Drogheda.
You may also attend interview in our Dublin Office (16 Harcourt St, Dublin 2) Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00. We have a drop in service as well as interview appointments available. You can also attend interview in our Cork office (Patrick St) Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00.
New applicants should bring:
- Nurses Application form
- 4 passport photos
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland Registration
- Proof of experience for increments ie. old payslip
- Manual Handling, CPR, NVCIT, Infection Control and Elder Abuse certificates
- Passport or Driving Licence
- Names and addresses of 3 referees
- List of all previous addresses (for Garda vetting)
Elder abuse and infection prevention and control course are available free of charge on the day of interview (if you do not have these certs). (duration approx 1 hour each).
- Manual Handling and Patient Lifting & Moving Techniques
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- Infection Control
- Elder Abuse
- Pandemic H1N1